The "wiki" command:
Run various subcommands to work with wiki entries or tech notes.
- fossil wiki export ?OPTIONS? PAGENAME ?FILE?
- fossil wiki export ?OPTIONS? -t|--technote DATETIME|TECHNOTE-ID ?FILE?
Sends the latest version of either a wiki page or of a tech note to the given file or standard output. A filename of "-" writes the output to standard output. The directory parts of the output filename are created if needed. If PAGENAME is provided, the named wiki page will be output.
- --technote|-t DATETIME|TECHNOTE-ID
- Specifies that a technote, rather than a wiki page, will be exported. If DATETIME is used, the most recently modified tech note with that DATETIME will output.
- The body (only) is rendered in HTML form, without any page header/foot or HTML/BODY tag wrappers.
- Works like -h|-html but wraps the output in <html><body>...</body></html>.
- If -h|-H is used and the page or technote has the text/plain mimetype, its HTML-escaped output will be wrapped in <pre>...</pre>.
- fossil wiki (create|commit) PAGENAME ?FILE? ?OPTIONS?
Create a new or commit changes to an existing wiki page or technote from FILE or from standard input. PAGENAME is the name of the wiki entry or the timeline comment of the technote.
- -M|--mimetype TEXT-FORMAT
- The mime type of the update. Defaults to the type used by the previous version of the page, or text/x-fossil-wiki. Valid values are: text/x-fossil-wiki, text/x-markdown and text/plain. fossil, markdown or plain can be specified as synonyms of these values.
- -t|--technote DATETIME
- Specifies the timestamp of the technote to be created or updated. When updating a tech note the most recently modified tech note with the specified timestamp will be updated.
- -t|--technote TECHNOTE-ID
- Specifies the technote to be updated by its technote id.
- --technote-tags TAGS
- The set of tags for a technote.
- --technote-bgcolor COLOR
- The color used for the technote on the timeline.
- fossil wiki list ?OPTIONS?
- fossil wiki ls ?OPTIONS?
Lists all wiki entries, one per line, ordered case-insensitively by name.
- Technotes will be listed instead of pages. The technotes will be in order of timestamp with the most recent first.
- The id of the tech note will be listed along side the timestamp. The tech note id will be the first word on each line. This option only applies if the --technote option is also specified.
DATETIME may be "now" or "YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.SSS". If in year-month-day form, it may be truncated, the "T" may be replaced by a space, and it may also name a timezone offset from UTC as "-HH:MM" (westward) or "+HH:MM" (eastward). Either no timezone suffix or "Z" means UTC.
The "Sandbox" wiki pseudo-page is a special case. Its name is checked case-insensitively and either "create" or "commit" may be used to update its contents.